All Board of Education members must meet the following requirements:
- Must be able to read and write.
- Must be a qualified voter of the district, a citizen of the United States, at least eighteen years of age, and not a convicted felon or adjudged an incompetent.
- Must be and have been a resident of the district for at least one year prior to the election, but need not be a taxpayer.
- May not reside with another member of the same Board of Education as a member of the same family.
- May not simultaneously hold another incompatible public office.
District residents can contact the Board of Education by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.