Skip to main content
district home page Calendar lunch menus schooltool twitter   
Staff: Click here for information on how to access the new printers.

Help for Drug Use & Addiction

Unity House of Cayuga County: Alcohol and Chemical Dependency Services
G.R.A.C.E. House
Call the G.R.A.C.E. House at (315) 258-3998

CHAD: Confidential Help for Alcohol and Drugs, Inc.
CHAD Programs
Call (315) 253-9786




union spring logo

Dr. Jarett S. Powers, Superintendent
239 Cayuga Street
Union Springs, New York 13160
Phone: 315 889-4101
Fax: 315 889-4108

Developed by CNYRIC