Information For Senior Parents
This page will be updated throughout the year.
- Senior Trip dates are Thursday, May 19 and Friday, May 20. More information to follow.
- All students going on the trip must be eligible.
- Students need to be in the high school cafeteria at 6:30 am on Thursday, May 19 for bag checks.
- The Bus leaves USCS at 7:00 am.
- Snacks and water will be available on the bus and at the resort.
- Students should bring with them money, sunscreen, toiletries, and other personal grooming items.
- The bus will return on Friday, May 20, at 6:00 pm.
- If we need to arrive earlier, your child will text our approximate arrival time.
- Have your child check the senior classroom for the waivers that need to be filled out before arriving at the Woodloch Resort.
- Please have your senior bring a copy of any college acceptance letters to the HS office so we can make a copy.
- Please have your senior go to the Class of 2022 Google Classroom and fill out the form as to how they want their name to appear on their diploma and the graduation program. Names are due by January 28th. Any name not completed in Google Classroom by 1/28 will be printed as it appears in Schooltool. Any questions, please call the high school office at 315-889-4110.
- For information related to the yearbook, please visit: https://www.unionspringscsd.org/districtpage.cfm?pageid=1014