Middle School Counseling Office
My name is Julie DeWolf, and I am the school counselor at Union Springs Middle School. As a school counselor, my primary responsibility is to promote the academic, personal, and social development of all students. I will be posting important information and resources to help our students in continuing their journey through school, preparing them for high school, college, and their future! Use the subpages on the left navigation bar to find resources related to academic, career, and personal/social development.
During the school year, I will…
- Meet with students individually and in small groups, which can be initiated by the student(s) or requested by a parent or teacher.
- Teach the 6th Grade Guidance Class and 7th/8th grade classroom guidance lessons.
- Consult with parents, teachers, administrators, and community agencies.
- Serve as a school-based advocate for all students.
- Help plan school-wide events to promote students’ academic and personal/social wellness.