The Witner Sports Awards scheduled for March 2 has been changed to March 9. Thank you!
1. Complete the Health History Update and the Emergency Medical treatment card and return it to the Nurses Office for review prior to the beginning of the season.
2. Provide a current physical: You can have your doctor fax the physical paperwork to the nurses office or bring it into the school. Physicals expire 12 months after the date of the exam. No athlete will be permitted to play or try out with an expired physical.
3. No student will be allowed to practice or tryout unless these requirements are met.
4. All athletes and parents are encouraged to attend the Meet the Coaches Night on August 18 at 6PM in the auditorium if they are interested in a fall sport.
5. Practices for Varsity and JV sports begin August 23 and Modified sports will begin the first day of school.
Medical Clearance Forms available in High School Office. Must be turned in prior to first practice. Call 315-889-4136 or email email@example.com for more information.